Today was the first Tuesday that we have not received an email letting us know that more missionaries are coming to the mission. Well, the week is not over yet.
The mission is going to be audited this month. We are preparing for that. I thought only the wards and stakes were audited, but it stands to reason that the mission would also be audited. The financial secretary, Sister Jones, will be getting that ready. I don’t envy her having to do that. But, we have found while serving this mission that, as in life, we are not given anything that we cannot handle. Just as Elder Boehrer finds the places for the missionaries to live in no matter how impossible it seems. Heavenly Father knows what needs to be done and He also knows how to accomplish it. He lets us do the work so that we can learn and grow, but He provides as needed.
No snow yet. In fact it is colder in the West than out here in the East. I do hope we get some snow just so that Elder Boehrer and I can have the opportunity live in the snow for once. Everyone, the locals, are surprised that we have not gotten any snow yet – except for a small amount around Christmas time.