Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sacramento!

Just arrived from the airport in Sacramento

IMG_2932   Sweeping with our granddaughter 2 yr old Hailey

 IMG_2933

Well, Elder Boehrer left this morning at 7:15 – early!  He landed at 3:35 Sacramento time (6:35 Maryland time).  He has been traveling all day.  I can’t even stay on a plane for more than two hours.  It drives me crazy.    It may take time for the jet lang to away, but other than that, he will have a great time seeing our grandchildren.  He has much to do while in California and it has to get done within a week.  I wonder how much ‘free’ time he’ll have . . .Winking smile

I brought home some work from the mission office.  It took me about two hours to get it all done, but I enjoyed just being in the apartment taking my time.  it was rather relaxing.  Flirt female  Sister Richards asked if I would take their daughter and a friend to church tomorrow and then come to dinner at 3:00.  Yep! 

I asked all to send me pictures – can’t wait!