Saturday, January 26, 2013

Katherine’s Baptism

Katherine Diane Boehrer

(Named after her great-grandma and her grandma)

IMG_2980

Today, Katherine, our son Michael’s third daughter, was baptised.  She is the daughter who is so much like her father.  She even looks like him.  It is fun to see.  Lots of family attended the baptism.  Elder Boehrer was able to be there because he doesn’t leave for Maryland until Monday.  He is having a wonderful time with our grandchildren and family.  I am grateful for that.  I think it would be hard for me to go home for a week and come back out.  I love my mission, but I do love my family more Send a kiss.  I know that Katherine was so excited for this day and especially for all who attended.

Our beautiful granddaughters Chelsey and Taylor 

IMG_2978

Grandpa with Bailey (Jenni’s girl) and Jackson (Bryan’s youngest)

IMG_2979

Enjoying breakfast with family and family friend, Jay Dresser

IMG_2976IMG_2977