Thursday, January 24, 2013

Snow at Last!

My Car half-way cleaned off.                                       The other half. 

IMG_2960    IMG_2962 

This is what I woke up to.

IMG_2961

 

 

Well, it snowed last night while I was sleeping.  I woke up this morning to this loud noise that sounded like some truck or something was sliding and around and hitting stuff.  Got up, looked out the window and all I saw was now covered cars and snow covered ground.  What a pretty sight!  The noise was coming from a truck with a snow plow on the front of it.  Guess I’ll be hearing that for a while. 

It was a beautiful sight. Cold, but beautiful.  It is supposed to snow even more tonight.  The timing couldn’t be less perfect because Elder Boehrer is still out of town.  Believe it or not I did just fine with brushing off the car and driving through the snow.  I kinda worried at first because when I backed out of the parking spot the tires kept slipping but they grabbed hold and all was well.

In front of the Mission Office

IMG_2964                IMG_2963