Elder Boehrer, Jackson and Bryan – a three generation picture
(Note the sweatshirt . . .)
Yay, Elder Boehrer is home at last. Nine days sure seemed like a long time. He had a great time and yet is happy to be back here on our mission. He was definitely missed in the mission office. He will come back to a pile of ‘stuff’ on his desk. While he was in California he saw the Elmers and Bishop and Sister Haddock. He said it really nice to visit with them. I am sure he will have much to tell about his visit home. A big thank you to Bryan and Michael and their families. He had a comfortable stay.
This is what I woke up to this morning. I had to scrape the ice off of all the windows.
We had quite a few missionaries in the office today. They were getting bike racks put on their vehicles. As a mission, we want to become more of a bike mission, rather than a car mission.
Elder Foell and Holmes. Elders Dobson and Hancock
Yep, Elder Foell wears that hat in public. fooling around. They sure
They are quite popular here. keep us entertained.
I had to get this picture in the blog, Elder Clasen actually cooked lunch. Sister Jones and Elder Boehrer are out of the office this week, the Clasens have filled in. It has been great! They are so fun to be with.
Sister Logue and Sister Crawford have beautiful voices. They sing so beautifully together.