Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Elder Boehrer’s Hip

Elder Boehrer after the Shot

IMG_2925

Before the Shot

IMG_2926 The Stylish Shorts He Got To Wear

IMG_2927

Today Elder Boehrer had a second shot of Cortisone in his hip.  The first shot he had last October would have been great except he fell in the parking lot and hurt his side and pulled his hip.   Geeeezzzzz.  Anyway, it never really felt good but he had to wait a certain amount of time until he could get a second shot.  This worked real well.  His hip is still numb, but it just feels better.  Let’s hope because he is leaving for Cali on Saturday and it would be nice to not have pain. 

We got two more missionaries coming in April.  I am sure it is only the beginning Smile.  I am working on the mission history for 2012.  Salt Lake (church’s headquarters) needs it by March 3rd.  NOTE:  The church is very big on keeping records.  The Book of Mormon, as church members know, was translated from records kept from an ancient people. Think of all the history that would be lost if notes had not been taken. Thus the reason for my blog.  My children and grandchildren will have access to our mission for years to come.  When I was Primary Secretary back in the early 80’s I took notes for each meeting.  Then when I was Primary President a few years later, as I was looking through the manuels and notes left from previous president, I found my notes and not only was it nice to see the were saved, but they helped me with different questions that I had.