This is what Elder Boehrer missed tonight at dinner – Apple Pie and Ice Cream !!! Yum
While Elder Boehrer has been out of town for the past NINE DAYS, the Richards have been such a support. They have made sure that I am doing well, have had me over for dinner at least two or three times, and always let me know that if I need anything, even if it means just coming over to visit, that I am more than welcome. I do appreciate that. They have become great friends and people that I very much respect. They work so hard at making the Maryland Baltimore Mission a success and one that is dedicated to serving the Lord and furthering His work. I feel privileged to be a part of their lives.
OUR FAMILY
Monica took this picture of our grandchildren waiting for the opening prayer to be said in Sacrament Meeting
So Cute!!!
Sam being his ‘cool’ self.
Well I skyped with children in Roseville today. It was so fun to talk with each of them. Jenni is there with her two beautiful children, Bailey and Tucker. Tucker is doing great but Bailey is pretty sick. It is so hard traveling with small children. Tory and Mike have shared their home with them and Jenni has loved it. Bryan and Monica have also opened their home to Elder Boehrer and also having all of the family over for dinner. I have a wonderful family. Our other two families live in Nevada and Utah and were unable to come to Katherine’s baptism. They were missed. Don’t we all just love our families!!! I am so grateful for the Gospel and that I know we can all be together forever.
These are the grandchildren that Elder Boehrer is with this week. They sure love their Poppa.