Our granddaughter, Chelsey, asked me a while ago to send her some pictures of our apartment. Because we are not home that much, and because it is not as big as our home in California, it sometimes gets a little bit cluttered. But, because we love our granddaughter, here goes:
Elder Boehrer and I went shopping today. Wow! It was an expensive shopping trip. We just got a lot of stuff that we have been needing. When we woke up this morning, it was very hot and very muggy. I was already sweating by 8:00, so I knew that I needed some cotton clothes or I would never make it through the summer. We went to Sams Club, Ross and Walmart and believe it or not I found what I was looking for. Surprise! Ahh, not that I’m done. I still haven’t looked at Macys, Sears, Kohls, you know, all the important places. I miss my shopping partner, Linda. We always found some really different places to shop at. It was fun. I mean Elder Boehrer was so patient with clothes shopping, but you know how it is. There are twenty other places he would rather be. Now that I am finding where the shopping malls are, I will start to go by myself. We ended up having lunch at Sams. Two jumbo dogs and sodas for $3.99. Can’t beat that!
OUR COSCO ‘Lunch’
See if you can find Elder Boehrer. . .
We were going to go to dinner tonight with some of the other senior couples, but it didn’t work so we are at ‘home’ just relaxing and it is nice. Of course the fan is blowing right on me