Sunday, May 13, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY

I am so happy to be a Mother today.  It is nice to hear from each of our children and to know how very much they love their Dad and I.  They are each wonderful children, great citizens, and hard workers.  That makes me very proud.  But even more than that, they love their families and support and take care of them.  They have been raised with the right values and Gospel principals and it shows.  The Church gives us such great and long lasting guidelines in which to raise our families.  I will be eternally grateful for that.

My son Bryan just called and said that I was supposed to get a delivery of Shari’s Berrys chocolate covered strawberrys, but they were sent to the office thinking it was our apartment address.  There will be confusion until we get all of the logistics of this mission stuff figured out.  But, oh how very much I appreciate the thought.  I guess Shari’s will be delivering something tomorrow.  Dan’s family also send my card to the Mission office.  Sounds good to me. My super husband made me the best crockpot pulled pork.  And, we are having chocolate pudding with whip cream. Awesome.  I got a text from my nieces Lyndy and Vicky, wishing me a happy Mother’s Day! So thoughtful.  I love my nieces.

The day has been relaxing and perfect.

I hope all of my friends and family enjoy their day! 

YUM – GOOD                                  

P1000461     

Chocolate Pudding with Whip Cream and Peanut M&Ms

  P1000468

Yep, Flowers and Cards

P1000463