Friday, May 18, 2012

A Buffet!!!

Anyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE buffets.  I mean good buffets.  Well, we found one here in Maryland.  Yep, I’m excited!  Even Elder Boehrer was excited and he doesn’t like buffets.  Anyway, we stopped at  a place called Old Country Buffet for dinner.  It is about  50% better than Hometown Buffett – thank goodness.  I, of course, ate too much, but it was worth it.  Almost wish we hadn’t found it.  Be right back

P1000496

I learned so much at the Mission office today.  I think I am finally catching on.  It will be great.  The first of July we will be getting a new mission president.  I sent him an email today to introduce myself since I will be working so closely with him as his secretary.  He sent back an email – what a great sense of humor!  I think it will be a great working relationship Smile.  I also found out that this office can be no different than other offices.  I went to use the copy machine today and it broke down.  Gosh, is it me?  Disappointed smile People I worked with at the District will know exactly what I am talking about!!  Ahh, yes, the good old days.  Remember Claudia and Linda?

  P1000495

I had to include in the blog today a picture of four Elders who slept in van just for the adventure of it.  Adventure??P1000494 What adventure?  Gosh, boys will be boys.  Can you imagine the smell in that van?!!

 

 

Tomorrow we are going to do some more exploring of our mission.  We’re finally beginning to know where we are going.  We don’t have to use the GPS as often.  That’s a milestone.