Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Sisters

The Sisters spent the night at Sis Richards – obviously had a great time!

image

 

image

The Sister Missionaries in our mission are so much fun.  They work so hard and when they get the chance to play, which isn’t often, they really enjoy themselves.  When I work with the Sisters it reminds me of our daughter, Jennifer.  She serve a mission in Guam and had the best time.  It not only helped her to mature, but it brought out the best in her.  She made friends, especially one named, Seanna, who she will never forget.  For any of our granddaughters (all eight of them) who decide to serve a mission, I know they have some wonderful examples in their lives to influence them.  Not only have Elder Boehrer and I served a mission, but all five of our children,one of our daughter-in-laws, and my parents.  Wow, I guess we are a missionary family.  Nothing wrong with that Be right back.