Friday, February 8, 2013

Oh Yeah Crab!

IMG_3289

Tonight us and the Jones’ went to a restaurant called Annie’s located on Kent Island in Maryland right on the Chesapeake Bay. It was beautiful. We sat at a table right next to the window and watched the yachts moored in the harbor and listened to some beautiful piano music.  Well, I had my first taste of Maryland crab tonight.  It was delicious.  I had what the restaurant claimed was “world famous Jumbo Crab soup”.   I don’t know about famous, but  it was so rich I could have had it for dinner with nothing else.   Kent Island is a beautiful area and  is literally an island.  We have some sisters living there who needed some furniture and beds, so we took a trip up there and dropped stuff off.  We left at 1:00 and got back at 7:30 p.m, after working in the office starting at 8:00 a.m.  A long day, but really, really enjoyable.

IMG_3285IMG_3291

Yachts moored on the Cheasapeake

IMG_3282IMG_3283

She played the piano with no sheet music and rarely looked at the keys - Geeezz

IMG_3290IMG_3286

So elegant

IMG_3287IMG_3288