Monday, February 25, 2013

The Dittman and the Kunz

(Back Row) Elder Boehrer; Elder Carlson; Sister Carlson; Sister Jones; Elder Jones; Elder Dittman

(front row) Elder Kunz; Sister Kunz; Sister Boehrer; Sister Richards; President Richards; Sister Ditman

IMG_3473

The Kunzs                                                               The Dittmans                   

IMG_3478       IMG_3479

Two new senior couples arrived today – the Kunz and the Dittmans.  They stopped by the office and then we all went to the President’s home for dinner.  We sat around the dinner table and visited and got to know each other.  I want to say that in the year we have been here I have never felt so strongly the spirit as I did at the dinner table tonight.  What a wonderful set of senior couples.  They have such fire and ideas and they are so active and involved in the work.  It is wonderful to see.  I know that couples like this are needed.  Our mission is growing by leaps and bounds and having senior missionaries that are such examples to the mission – Wow!

IMG_3447IMG_3448IMG_3451IMG_3455IMG_3456IMG_3458IMG_3459IMG_3460IMG_3461IMG_3462IMG_3463IMG_3466IMG_3467IMG_3468IMG_3469