Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Larsens

The Larsens

IMG_3491

Another new senior couple arrived today – The Larsens.  He is a retired plummer and she worked in health care. Sister Larsen served a mission as a young woman in New Orleans.  Elder Larsen has never served a mission until now.   In their ward they are one of four couples who have left or are going to leave on missions.  I hope that in our stake we will soon have others that are going to serve.  I know that the Drapos in our stake have left on a mission to serve in a temple in another country.  The adventures you have while serving a mission are many.  Serving out here in the Maryland Baltimore Mission has been full of new adventures for Elder Boehrer and I.  We all went to lunch at Red Robin.

IMG_3493

IMG_3488           IMG_3482IMG_3483         IMG_3484IMG_3485        IMG_3486IMG_3487

On Friday the Carlsons will be leaving us because it is time for them to go home.  They will be greatly missed Thinking smile  Elder Boehrer and I enjoyed working with them and enjoying the senior outings with them.  They were some of our hardest working senior missionaries.   Wish they could have stayed longer, but like us, they have a big family to return to and that is exciting.

Bob and Susan Carlson

PICTURE