It does not seem like 62 years ago my Dad came home in the middle of the afternoon that I had a new baby brother ,and I asked if he could send him back a get me a sister instead. Well I am sure glad that we kept him because he is my best friend and I love him a lot. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BOTHER
We finally had a white Christmas, and it started on Monday and by morning we had a couple of inches.
Lately it seems like most of my time is looking for apartments for the 4 new senior couples coming in and the 13 sister missionaries and the 8 elders getting here starting on February 5, 2012.
I think to explain to someone what a mission is like the only thing I can say it’s like riding a bike you will never know until you try it. What a great feeling you get while serving the Lord and working with all these young Elders and Sisters. [Elder Boehrer]