Sunday, December 16, 2012

Another Great Sunday

Once again it has been another great Sunday. It started in Sacrament Meeting. We had two super talks. The first from Sister Wood asking “Have we done any good today”. She brought many things to light and I think I will be asking myself every night if I had done any good today.

Then Brother Bartholomew spoke on the true meaning and purpose for Christmas.

Then Sister Boehrer and I taught the Gospel Essentials class “The Final Judgment”. We had 13 in the class today.

Then to top it off, I was able to teach the Priesthood lesion on forgiveness. I have said it before and I’ll say it again, “If you are not having fun in the gospel you need to repent”. Sister Boehrer and I are having so much fun you can’t believe it.

Well, we now have four more senior couples coming before the 1st of March. What a great time to be serving with all of the changes in the missionary ages. Our mission will have to open nine new areas in the next seven weeks. The work is speeding up and to see it happening right before your eyes is just remarkable.  [Elder Boehrer]