Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day for Elder Boehrer and I

Sisters Riggs and Anderson, Josie, Me, Elder Boehrer, Elders Weeks and Holmes

P1030038

Well, our Christmas morning started out with just Elder Boehrer and I, so, we opened our gift to each other, because we already opened our gifts from our family, as we got them.  We couldn’t wait!  Elder Boehrer got me perfume which I have been wanting for a long time.  It’s called “Beautiful” by Estee Lauder.  I got him a practical gift, but he was very excited – an Oster Chopper.  There was a method to my madness.  Elder Boehrer makes the best salsa, but it is tedious to cut it all up, therefore, he doesn’t make it often.  Now, there are no excuses Be right back

CHRISTMAS MORNING

We set this up with music and pictures of our family and the mission

IMG_2584

We still have snow on the grown – not much, but nice.

IMG_2579

IMG_2581IMG_2582

IMG_2577IMG_2578

About 9:00 some missionaries from the Columbia Zone came over to eat donuts, hot chocolate, eggnog, and apple cider.  It was so much fun to sit and visit with each of them.  It made our Christmas one of the best ever.  Next to our family,  having the missionaries come spend time with us, was perfect. P. S. We are having them over for breakfast on New Year’s Day.

Elder Vargas – brand new – one our spanish speaking Elders

Elders Cragun and Snow – watching pictures of our family and the mission. We had music playing also.

P1030014 P1030015

Sister Gates – brand new also.

Elder Herzog talking with Elder Boehrer

P1030017P1030018

Elders Cragun, Herzog, Snow, Vargas, Sisters Gates and Bailey

P1030019

Clowning around with Elder Snow

P1030021P1030022

CHRISTMAS EVENING

Tonight Elder Boehrer and I went to the President’s home for a hamburger dinner and visiting.

IMG_2585

Sisters Anderson and Riggs     And Josie’s new bike.  It is so cute!

IMG_2596IMG_2597

IMG_2592IMG_2598

Elder Weeks and Elder Holmes

IMG_2589IMG_2590