Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Ribbon Factory

Me; Sister Wilson; Sister Richardson; Sister Richards; Sister Jones

P1020442

Today we went to a Ribbon Factory in Hagerstown, MD.  It is a place where they have rows and rows of ribbons at over half the retail price.  I didn’t think there was that much ribbon in the world!  It was fun just looking at everything and being with Senior Missionary friends.  The ride up to the Factory was so beautiful.  The leaves, as I have been saying for the past week!!! are really starting to change now.  Love it.  I have been away from the office too much.  We have a visit from Elder Koelliker, who is a member of the Quorum Seventy, for two days next week.  Lots to do and plan for.  It is so exciting to work in the mission office.  We are so involved in the work of the mission. I can’t imagine doing anything else.  It is so fulfilling.

Sisters Richardson and Wilson clowning around.

P1020434

Sisters Jones and Richardson can’t wait to get started

P1020435

Sister Richards and her family join us.

P1020436P1020437

P1020437

Ribbon World!!

P1020439

P1020440P1020438

Getting Ready to shop!

P1020441

My New Look Vampire bat (My children will tell you this look is familiar . . .)

P1020443

This little girl was so cute in her pumpkin outfit – couldn’t resist a picture

P1020445