Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring is coming!! Monday, April 8th

  1. Flip Flops clip art - vector clip art online, royalty free & public ...

Goodness, Spring is in the air.  The reason I know is because people are wearing FLIP-FLOPS!!  Yay!  I love flip-flops.  (Remember we use to call them thongs?  Can’t do that anymore).  It was a beautiful day.  Loved it.  And even better we are expecting a thunder storm on Thursday.  Maryland has the most fantastic thunder storms, as long as they don’t take the electricity out – like last year. 

Well, Annette Funicello died AND Margaret Thatcher.  Yes, I know that Margaret Thatcher did a lot of great things, but really, Annette Funicello!  She was part of my childhood.  Me and all of my friends wanted to be her.  A sad day Crying face  (I asked Elder Boehrer how to spell Funicello and he said M I C K E Y – really . . . ) 

The mission is still waiting for someone to replace us. We need senior missionaries so badly. We will not leave until our positions are covered. Heavenly Father knows what’s best.

Tomorrow we go to Frederick for Zone Conference.  A busy day, but so fun to be with the missionaries.