Well, Forty-Five years ago today, Elder Boehrer and I got married. The best day of our lives because it started our life together and it’s been wonderful.He is my best friend. Always has been, even when I didn’t realize it (I can be a little stubborn ). All of the hopes and plans that we wanted to come true have not all come together, but those that have are the best we could have asked for; five perfect (well, almost) children, sixteen PEFECT grandchildren, comfortable homes, security and most especially the Gospel in our lives to help us raise our family and teach us the way to go.
Tonight the Jones’ took us on a dinner cruise on the Chesapeake Bay. It was the best. The company was great, the food super and we even danced. We had the best forty-five year anniversary. It’s been a couple of years since we have been able to truly celebrate our special day.
Of the many things that have happened on our anniversary, thirty-five years ago my sister Lynette had her
Maria and Jared Ferguson
second baby Maria on our anniversary. Made the day even better.