Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Lesson

Thomas S. Monson

  

President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints       

“There are many out there who plead and pray for help. There are those who are discouraged, those who are beset by poor health and challenges of life which leave them in despair. I’ve always believed in the truth of the words, ‘God’s sweetest blessings always go by hands that serve him here below.’ Let us have ready hands, clean hands, and willing hands, that we may participate in providing what our Heavenly Father would have others receive from Him.”

A Prophet, Seer and Revelator

      

  I taught the Sunday School lesson by myself.  President and Sister Richards were there and a couple of investigators.  The lesson was about the Prophets of the Church.  I love teaching these lessons because I learn every time, even though it is something so basic to the teachings of the church. 

Elder Boehrer stayed home sick today. He has that awful cold that is going around.  Hope I don’t get it.

IMG_3611             IMG_3612