Well today was a day for all of the “Little People” in Ireland. Corned Beef, cabbage and boiled potatoes and all the trimmings. We went yesterday to the Clasens with some of the other senior couples and had an Irish feast. Even in Maryland everyone is Irish on Saint Patrick’s Day.
This was transfer week when all the new missionaries arrive and receive their area assignments and find out who their trainers are. We opened twelve new areas this transfer and for April transfers it looks like we will need eight more areas opened.
It is quite an experience to see the missionaries that arrived at the mission 6-8 months ago and were so lost and confused now greet the new missionaries with all the confidence and willingness to help with the transition here in Maryland.
Only the Lord could have put together such a wonderful plan and have come together so well.
I am so glad that I have a testimony of the gospel and been given a witness that this is the true church and that with this knowledge I can return to the presence of our Father in Heaven.
Next Sunday I will be giving the lesson in Priesthood “An unspeakable Gift from God” (The Holy Ghost).
[Elder Boehrer]