Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter

All dressed up for Easter Sunday church

1                                                                     2

IMG_4023

 

 

       IMG_4024 

3

  IMG_4064

1 Bryan with Hailey; Cali; Jackson and Sam  Bunny 2  Lexy, Taylor and Katherine Bunny  3 Dan, Tomica, Marianne, Bryce and Tyler.

I put some pictures of my beautiful grandchildren this Easter Day. We miss them, especially at church. I love seeing them dressed up in their Easter outfits. They are pretty special in my mind – a proud Grandma. We missed being with them on Easter morning so we do appreciate the pictures. Send a kiss Jenni didn’t get one yet of her family because Bailey was not feeling well and wouldn’t sit still for a picture of her in her Easter outfit– so I’ll put that on this week.  

We had a wonderful meeting today at church.  The two talks that were given were inspiring and we learned so much!  It seems that just when you think you have the Gospel basics down, you learn something else.  Maybe that is why are taught the same principals over and over.  We need to have our mind refreshed.  Both speakers talked of the Atonement and what Christ went through for us. 

(Elder Boehrer) Well last year we had Easter in Utah at Cindy’s cousin’s home. This year we ate at the Richard’s home, We had baked ham, potatoes, fried carrots, salad and fresh strawberry shortcake for desert.

Our lesson today was all but covered in the talks in Sacrament meeting. Being Easter Sunday you can guess that we were taught more about the Atonement. I taught about the Atonement in my lesson in the High Priest Group. I think I was able to cover it a little different and keep it interesting enough and have some good conversation in the group.

What great knowledge it is to know that Jesus loves us so much that He would die for our sins. I love the Lord and our Heavenly Father so much.

Michael’s girls – Taylor; Katherine and Lexy – so cute, of course.

IMG_4021   IMG_4019  IMG_4020 IMG_4071

David’s boys – Joshua. Jarom and Jacob. Just want to hug ‘em BunnyJenni’s Tucker and Bailey – enjoying their Easter candy

IMG_4017    IMG_4018

Chelsey’s dog, Princess

IMG_4070

Marianne; Tyler (the GQ) and Bryce – Dan and Tomica’s children

IMG_4047IMG_4049IMG_4055