For those of you who read the blog a couple days ago, you might remember when I said that Elder Boehrer was given his pick of some expensive ties – between $150.00 and $250.00. Well, this is the one he picked. Looks pretty good, but it doesn’t look any better than his usual $12.00 – $15.00 ties. Maybe it will last longer . . .
Ready for church . . .
Today in Sunday School we taught the lesson on “Post-Mortal Spirit World”. Elder Boehrer taught the first half and I finished up the last half. We enjoy teaching this class because the attendees are either new members, non-members or those who have been inactive and are trying to come back into activity. We are starting to have some lively discussion. When the class first started the set up was rows of chairs, but we changed it to a half circle of chairs. It made a lot of difference. I think it made everyone feel closer because we could see and hear each other better.
It’s cold here . . . guess I better get used to it