Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Typical Saturday

Soon we will go from this to this ----------------->

P1000349             2-3-10 001

Today we got a lot done, including wash, shopping, working in the office for two hours.  A very typical P-Day.  In fact, we’re not sure what a P-Day is for us Senior Missionaries – we don’t have time Thinking smile  We honestly don’t mind because the work is so fulfilling.  We love everyday here, yep, even the ones that make us so tired we come home and sit in our chairs and fall asleep.

It is cold here everyday now.  The locals say this is nothing, in fact they think it is perfect sweater weather.  What!Freezing When I look outside I think, “Oh yeah, I could go out with a sweater and flip flops on.” It is bright and sunny.  Until I step outside and quickly realize that I am not in CaliforniaSurprised smile.  When we get home we are going to be walking around with summer clothes on in the dead of winter because we are so used to the cold weather out here.  We’ll see . . .