Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Adams

Dawn and her family – The newest member in our Inner Harbor Ward.

Sister Day and her husband and grandson

Today was a beautiful Saturday and we took advantage of that by driving up to Virginia to visit the Senior Couple who are prostyling up there, The Adams.  They are the best.  I so enjoy them.  They are from Susanville where most of my daughter-in-laws family is from (Bryan’s wife).  We took some pictures on the way up to their apartment.

On our way is to Virginia.  Love this bridge.The Applalation mountainsWelcome!P1010226

The Adams

The Adams' apartmentE. Boehrer and E. Adams just visiting.The Adams - Hellen and WalterP1010230

That night we attended the baptism of  Sister Dawn.  She was someone who I thought wasn’t ready, but boy was I wrong.  She is so happy with her membership Flirt male

Waiting for Sister Day's baptismP1010232The cutest little guy - yep, I miss my grandchildren . . .P1010234E. Boehrer and E. Gardner (the ward mission leader)Of course we have to have dessert - thanks to Sis. Crawford