Sunday, May 26, 2013

Tucker Mosby–Graduation

Tucker and his little sister Bailey        

IMG_5173

Jennifer and Tucker (he calls this his Grinch face – awesome!)

IMG_5175

My grandchildren are growing way too fast.  I remember when Tucker, Jennifer’s oldest, was just a little guy and now he’s graduated from Pre-School.  Oh My.  So glad I am a grandma ‘cause I have awesome grandchildren. Send a kissRed heart

[Elder Boehrer]  The time is moving so quick and there is still so much to do. I wonder sometimes why time seems to move so slow and other times it moves so fast. The only apartment left to get for the next transfer is one for the Baltimore Elders.

Today we went to the Inner Harbor Ward which was the first ward we attended when we arrived in the mission. I think we made more friends in that ward in the few months we were there than we did in the Ellicott City Ward where we spent most of our mission Inner Harbor has some of the most humble members.  They leave a lot of memories.

This evening Sister Boehrer and I went to the President’s home to celebrate Mother’s Day because Sister Richards was out of town on Mother’s Day and we were unable to celebrate with her. We had New York steak, baked potato, vegetable,  salad and finished up with Keyline Pie and chocolate cake.  Stuffed!!!

President’ Home – His ‘real’ home is in Sandy, Utah.  This home is owned by the mission.

IMG_5164IMG_5165

The President’s Smoker – sure did a good job with those steaks Winking smile

IMG_5171

New York Steak

IMG_5166IMG_5167

Just talking and enjoying each other’s company

IMG_5172IMG_5168IMG_5169IMG_5170