Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday at the Mission Office

  Elder and Sister Gibbons will be leaving the mission in about 2.5 weeks, therefore she wants as many pictures of her and the missionaries as we can get.  Thus, I took some group pictures for her.  It’s fun, cause I enjoy the missionaries too.

Elder Maloy (on the phone) & Elder Black            Elders Black; Webster & Christensen

P1020020        P1020021

Sisters Williams & Bishop; Elders Black; Webster; Christensen; Nichols; Sister Gibbons; Elders Fast; Spear; Clarke;(kneeling) Maloy; Braulio; Benedict

      P1020023

                                   Sisters Williams; Gibbons; Bishop

     P1020025     P1020024

Today Elder and Sister Clasen and Elder and  Sister Lindsay stopped by to visit and to discuss with us our preparations for tomorrow.  We are going with about eight other Senior couples to do some touring of the Washington DC area.  We have passes to tour the Capital and then time to see whatever else we are interested in.  Elder Boehrer and I are very excited.  It certainly be a new place for us to visit. Winking smile

(pictured) Sister Clasen; Elder Lindsey; Sister Gibbons; Elder Boehrer; Sister Clasen

P1020027    P1020028

P1020029