Springtime Thunderstorm
I tried to capture a thunderstorm, including lightning. Hopefully you can see it in the above video link. It is beautiful and scary at the same time when we have one of these downpours. I sometimes can’t believe it’s Springtime out here.
The next Springtime activity will be the Cicadas! Oh that’s something we’re looking forward to.
Since it was our last Sunday in this ward, I was asked to bear my testimony. I enjoyed doing that because I feel this church is true. That a young 14 year boy knelt in a grove and asked which church to join and he knew, he was told what to do to start the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I believe that, I know that to be true and it is one of strongest parts of my testimony. How grateful I am for the Gospel and the blessings we have received and continue to receive because of that knowledge. I do hope that my testimony can strengthen others and help them to want to find out more about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Our good friends the Jones’ brought over the BEST homemade chicken, stuffing, asparagus rolled in bacon, hollandaise sauce and some of her super cherry cobbler for dinner tonight. Yep, we do love the Jones’ They are good friends and we will miss them greatly!!!