Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Rainbow in Maryland

As Elder Boehrer and I were driving around today doing apartment checks, we ran into a typical Maryland rain storm.  When it rains in Maryland, it rains in HUGH drops.  As we were driving down the road, a beautiful rainbow was arching across the road and right in front of us we saw one end of it in the middle of the road.  I took a picture of it, hopefully you can see it.  As Tory, my daughter-in-law said, “Leave it to my luck, the pot of gold in probably on the other end”.  Flirt male  Yep, I didn’t see it.

P1010415A rainbow in the middle of the roadP1010417P1010418P1010419

We did apartment checks of the Sisters Flint and Williams and Elders Wilding and Rebaza.  It was nice to see how the missionaries live and to walk in and hear the Mormon Tabernacle on the radio and to see them studying and getting prepared for the day.

The sisters apartment – Sisters Flint and Williams

P1010412P1010413

Elder Boehrer, Elder Rebaza, and Elder Wilding

Elders Boehrer; Rebaza; Wilding